Wednesday, July 22, 2009

florida

is quite hot. and humid.
but its all right with me
my cousin julia, aunt iris, and ONE-YEAR-OLD cousin bradley will be joining my sister and grandparents here in florida on saturday. tonight i will be having dinner with my BFFF
(best friends from florida)
i met them last year and seriously we were meant to be friends though we live on opposite sides of the US.
im super excited.
and then on friday i will sleepover at their house along with my sister.
im having fun here..... but im starting to get bored here.
i miss my friends so much.
and worst of all..... i think i reallllllly like a guy, and for some reason it sucks.
im glad that all the drama is behind me and im kind of looking forward to a new school.
highschool hopefully will be fun cause ive got 4 years of it coming on.
i have texting which highly excites me!!
and i am hoping to stay ing touch with good friends and loose the bad ones.
bye for now but not forever.

2 comments:

  1. hmm.. is this the guy i think it is? why scared? he awesome.

    anyways, MISS YOU. COME BACK TO THE HUNDRED ACRE WOOD WHERE POOH AND I HAVE HONEY WAITING FOR YOU.

    wow, that was really creepy, now that i think about it.

    but yes, i missss you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, i gave u a bloggy award. check it out.

    ReplyDelete