Sunday, May 17, 2009

my batmitzvah

was a year ago..
its so weird thinking that it was a year ago already.
that went so fast.
when i start thinking about that, i feel so old though im only 14
too bad i never have an excuse to wear my beautiful dress i bought :(
heehee, i sometimes though like randomly.
my sisters party was so much fun!
omg. i loved it and i hope i can have a party like that!
hahaha it was so cute and surprisingly my sister has some pretty kickass friends
they are going to be SOO much fun to hang out with when their drunk... jk
but they were acting like they were.. its the fruit punch i guess.
the only bad part was that amy wasnt there but were gonna make it up and roxie and her are going to have to go to the mall sometime soon[:
love you!!
-RGC

1 comment:

  1. i feel horrible for canceling again. but, i got all my school work done! so that's good! i even got some time to practice for my audition, which i'm feeling pretty good about. so, i'm soooo sorry i wasn't there! i love you sooo muchh!! and yes, we NEED to do something together (all 3 of us) SOON!!!

    love u,
    amy

    ReplyDelete